Samstag, 27. September 2008

[1967] Mom's Boys - Up and Down

listen to the song:


Psychedelic-Blues, -Rock 'n' Roll and -Freak Out. great guitar playing, great male voice and hammond organ. Enjoy!

lyrics:
I'm sittin' here all alone
got back from my trip at home
that I feel so good inside
with a feelin' that I can't hide
my days are counted
and my life seems far away
my rainbows are exploded
and my dreams have started to fade
my mind has started to bend
I feelin' close to my end
but I feel so good inside
with a feelin' that I can't hide

YEAH Alright

hold ooooooooooooon

YEAH Alright

I said I'm up and I'm down
and I can't keep my feed on the ground
go around, oh, and around

ohhhau Freakout

well, the rest I can't understand... maybe you can write the rest down and post it on the comments... greetings, amadeus :)

1 Kommentar:

kcjones hat gesagt…

like this one too,but i like most psychedelic music :)